When it comes to home loans, South Bay Credit Union (SBCU) offers the personalized assistance you deserve and the customized products to fit your needs. SBCU remains committed to providing members with competitive rates and terms. We understand how the right home loan can benefit you and your family and our professional loan officers can assist you in making the best choice.
Book an Appointment
SBCU has several loan programs to serve your needs. You can apply online or meet face to face with our loan officer, Rosemarie 424.327.9804. Rosemarie can guide you through our many options including:
- 30-Year Fixed Rate
- 30-Year Adjustable Rate Mortgage – 5/1, 7/1 and 10/1
- 20, 15 and 10-Year Fixed Rate options
- Condo loans
- Investment homes (up to 4 units)
- Flexible terms
- No pre-payment penalties
- First time home buyers with down payments as low as 3%
- Free purchase ready pre-approval to show sellers you are a serious buyer
Thinking of refinancing your home? Many homeowners like you have discovered the benefits of refinancing with South Bay Credit Union. Our goal is to help you find the right refinance solution that best fits your lifestyle and budget.
2ND TRUST DEEDS: 15-Year Fixed Rates
Whenever you tap the equity in your home for a specific goal or purchase, a closed-end 2nd TD is ideal. It lets you control monthly expenses and makes budget planning easier.
- Borrow up to $500,000 (or 80% of appraised value, less 1st Trust Deed, owner occupied)
HOME EQUITY LINE OF CREDIT (HELOC)
If you’re looking for favorable rates, quick and easy access to your money, then a home equity line of credit (HELOC) is for you. From purchasing a car to paying off high-interest debt, you can use a HELOC for just about any need. You borrow what you need when you need it. As you repay your principal, that money becomes available to borrow over and over again. That means you don’t have to re-apply every time you need funds. And the interest on a home equity line of credit may be tax deductible. (Check with your tax advisor for details).
- Low rate!
- NO Annual Maintenance Fee!
- Borrow up to $500,000! (or 80% of appraised value, less 1st Trust Deed, owner occupied)
- Terms up to 25 years
- 10-year interest only payments (draw period)
- Convenient access through SBCU checks tied to your HELOC, Automated Telephone Banking, online banking, or any branch location.
Use the equity in your home with no monthly payments. Funds can be used for any purpose including retirement, pay off a mortgage, buy a second home, expenses, gift to children, downsizing or upsizing. Flexible terms and rates. Call Rosemarie at 424.327.9804 for more information.
We have partnered with local independent agents that offer our members discounted rates. Click here for more information.
Access our convenient calculators to see how much your payment would be, how fast you can pay off your existing loan, and many other scenarios.
Home loans offer important tax advantages … regardless of how the funds are used. For information about specific tax benefits please consult your tax advisor or financial counselor.
Mortgage Loan Processor
Rosemarie Valdez – NMLS #614019