It’s Me 247 Online Banking
- Home Banking on the internet
- Mobile Banking with your smartphone
- Online Bill Payment
- See Jump Access
TIPS FOR FIRST-TIME USERS
The first time you log in to your accounts in online banking, you’ll need to enter your account number and temporary password. Your temporary password is the LAST 4 digits of your Social Security Number. You’ll be required to change that to a permanent password in order to finish logging in the first time.
- To keep your accounts secure, choose a password that is easy for you to remember but difficult for others to guess.
- Don’t use a birth date, or a child’s or pet’s name. Instead, use a combination of letters and numbers, or add symbols, or use a combination of uppercase and lowercase letters to make it more difficult for someone to guess.
- Never write down your password or share it with others!
- Look for other tips on choosing a secure password when you log in for the first time. After you log in, you’ll be asked to provide answers to three security questions that you get to choose. If you forget your password later, you’ll just need to answer these questions and online banking will help you set up a different password and get logged in.
POINT! CLICK! HOME BANKING
South Bay Credit Union is pleased to offer our members online home banking services. This leading-edge, member-friendly service gives YOU control of your finances, 24/7! You can:
- Apply for a loan
- Check your account balances
- View the date and amount of your transactions including deposits, withdrawals, transfers, and payments
- Verify that certain checks have cleared
- Read messages from the credit union
- Stop payment on a check
- View your statements online
- Pay bills online
- View images of canceled checks
- Transfer funds between accounts
- Download transaction information to your Quicken money management software
- Make loan payments from funds in your accounts
- Set up or change automatic transfers
- Set up eAlerts and sign up for eNotices
- Assign nicknames to your accounts
- Adjust how your paycheck and other electronic deposits are handled
- Review loan payoff amounts and due dates
- Check current loan, savings, and certificate rates
- Open additional savings accounts
- Buy a certificate
- Change your password and security questions
- Notify the credit union of your new address or phone number
- Choose personal preferences such as background color, photo album, and starting page
- View annual dividend and interest information
- View more features
CONNECTING TO IT’S ME 247
- Enter www.southbaycu.com in the address line of your browser software.
- When our website appears, click the It’s Me 247 Online Banking Login button.
- Enter your account number (or username, if you have one) and click Next.
- Enter your password and click Next. If you have logged in before, you will also need to answer one of your chosen security questions.
- First-time users, follow the instructions on your screen to change your temporary password and set up your security questions and other settings.
- When the It’s Me 247 screen appears, you are in!
MOBILE WEB BANKING
If you have a web-enabled phone or mobile device, you have access to our FREE Mobile Banking site. This site is easy to use. With your mobile device, open a browser and access our mobile site southbaycu.com. That’s it! No activation process is necessary, and no additional log-ins are needed. For more information, access the Try Mobile! icon from your home computer to see a phone emulator and video demo or click here for more details. Texting, Banking, and APPs…Oh My! All the things you can do with a phone.
Want to access all your separate accounts after logging into “It’s Me 247” just once? Need to grant another member access to your account information? Ask us about See Jump or download a PDF for details.
All you need to use It’s Me 247 Online Banking is…
- Connection to the Internet through an Internet Service Provider (ISP).
- Internet browser software, such as the latest version of Internet Explorer or Firefox. WebTV is not supported by It’s Me 247.
- The browser must use 128-encryption. To check the encryption level, from the Help menu, choose About… and look for a cipher strength of 128-bit strength.