VISA Credit Cards
South Bay Credit Union offers a Visa® Credit Card with a limit of up to $25,000.
- No ANNUAL FEE!
- 25-day grace period on purchases – No new finance charges when the balance is paid in full by the due date
- Credit limits to suit your finances – Up to $25,000 for Visa Platinum
- Low monthly payments – Just 2% of your outstanding balance
- Cash advance option – Use either card to pay off higher-cost cards
- Balance Transfer option – Use our card to pay off higher-cost cards
- Convenient access to information through our online banking, “It’s Me 247” and online access to view your account history, real-time
- Mobile Access to view your account history, make payments or transfers – mobile banking for details
- Choose your card design– 3 card designs to choose from
- eStatements – secure access to statements
- eNotices – text banking alerts to remind you when payments are due
- Auto rental and travel accident insurance
SBCU Visa Credit Cards are accepted worldwide. Enjoy access to hotel accommodations, transportation, entertainment, and cash when you need it – at rates and terms that are customized specifically for our Credit Union member-owners.
Pay Off Those Higher-Cost Cards!
If you have department-store or bank credit cards, you’re probably paying finance rates as high as 21% APR – and these costs really add up over the year. But, you may get substantial interest savings when you repay your higher rate credit card balances with a balance transfer to your SBCU Visa Cards!
It’s Easy to Apply!
Apply now and experience the credit union difference.
Share-Secured VISA Credit Card
The secure way to build your credit.
South Bay Credit Union’s Visa® Share-Secured credit card can help you establish a strong credit history and even rebuild damaged credit.
How it works
You can use your Secured Card like any other credit card: Make purchases, transfer balances and take cash advances. Your credit limit is determined by the amount of money you have in your secured South Bay Credit Union share account. All the features and benefits are the same as our Platinum VISA card except the credit line on your Secured Card will equal the balance in your account. By using your Secured Card responsibly, you may qualify for an unsecured card with a higher credit limit in the future.