Loan Application Forms
- Real Estate/Mortgage Loan Pre-approval Application Short Form & Checklist
- Home Equity or Home Equity Line of Credit Loan (2nd TD)
- VISA Credit Card Application Form
- Loan Application Form
Account Application Forms
- Signature Card for Membership or Account (new or update)
- Signature Card for Trust Account
- Signature Card for Certification of Trust
- Signature Card for Business Account
- Signature Card for Coogan Blocked Trust (new or update)
Common Transaction Request Forms
- Wire Transfer Instructions (to SBCU account)
- Wire Transfer Instructions (from SBCU account)
- A2A Transfer Set-Up form (transfers to/from another financial institution)
- ACH or EFT Stop Payment Request
- Cashiers Check/Money Order Stop Payment
- Direct Deposit Employer Authorization
Other Account Forms
- Debit Card Fraudulent Activity and Dispute Form
- Credit Card Fraudulent Activity and Dispute Form
- ATM Dispute Form
- ACH or EFT Affidavit of Dispute
- Affidavit of Forgery
- Credit Card Authorized User Add/Delete
- Social Security Direct Deposit
- Minor Account Agreement
- Power of Attorney
- Payroll Direct Deposit Form
California DMV Forms
- Link to CA DMV forms
Fees & Charges
You might be asking, “If credit unions are not-for-profit, why do they charge fees?” As a not-for-profit cooperative, the only way we can raise money (ie. capital) is by charging interest on loans or by charging fees for services. The money we earn is used to pay the expenses associated with providing service, paying interest on savings/investment accounts and the rest goes to capital.
We keep our fees as low as possible! We are confident that if you compare our fees & charges list with the banks, you will see tremendous savings.
We try to keep it fair. Some fees are pass-thru, some are directly related to the cost of providing the service, some are avoidable by changing behavior. We strive to offer as many options as possible, if you are concerned about a particular fee we charge, let’s talk about it. There may be other options.
We haven’t changed any fees in more than 2 years. We understand that the economy has been tough. We work hard to keep our credit union strong while being able to offer you even better services.
We don’t believe in hidden fees. We try to keep you informed along the way and provide you the tools to minimize the cost.
Please let us know if you have any questions… email@example.com or (310) 374-3436.
Access our current fee schedule here.
Large Cash Withdrawal Procedure
Cash withdrawals over $5,000.00 will need to be requested 48 hours prior to disbursement. Please notify the Branch Manager at the location you will be conducting your withdrawal. Click the button below to submit your request.
Disclosures & Account Agreements
- Truth in Savings & Electronic Funds Disclosure & Agreement
- Online Banking and eStatements Disclosure
- Mobile Wallet Terms & Conditions
- Privacy Notice
- Courtesy Pay Coverage
- Privilege Pay Agreement & Disclosure
- Online Payment Disclosure
- Electronic Forms and eSignature Use Disclosure
- Skip a Pay Terms & Conditions
- VISA Credit Card Open End Credit Disclosure
Web Site Disclaimer
Disclaimer of Liability and Endorsement
The links provided on this site are for your convenience. This is in no way implies an endorsement by South Bay Credit Union, as South Bay Credit Union does not maintain the sites and is not responsible for the content or availability of any linked site. Any issues arising from the content, the use of, or the inability to access these sites should be directed to the actual site owner.
With respect to the documents or services which may become available from this server, neither South Bay Credit Union nor any of its employees makes any warranty, express or implied, including the warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, nor assumes any legal liability or responsibility for the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any information, product, service, or process disclosed.
In addition, any reference herein to any specific commercial product, process or service by manufacturer, trademark, trade name, or otherwise, does not constitute nor imply South Bay Credit Union’s endorsement or recommendation.