We believe in transparency here at South Bay Credit Union. If we have the forms, why can’t you too? At a click of a button, you can help yourself to our form library 24/7. Yay, you!
Loan Application Formsclick here
Account Application Formsclick here
Common Transaction Request Formsclick here
- Wire Transfer Instructions (to SBCU account)
- Wire Transfer Instructions (from SBCU account)
- A2A Transfer Set-Up form (transfers to/from another financial institution)
- ACH or EFT Stop Payment Request
- Cashiers Check/Money Order Stop Payment
- Direct Deposit Employer Authorization
- Courtesy Pay Enrollment Form
- Courtesy Pay Coverage
Other Account Formsclick here
- Debit Card Fraudulent Activity and Dispute Form
- Credit Card Fraudulent Activity and Dispute Form
- ATM Dispute Form
- ACH or EFT Affidavit of Dispute
- Affidavit of Forgery
- Credit Card Authorized User Add/Delete
- Social Security Direct Deposit
- Minor Account Agreement
- Power of Attorney
- Payroll Direct Deposit Form
- Vacation Notification
- Visa Credit Card Balance Transfer Request
Disclosures & Account Agreementsclick here
- Truth in Savings & Electronic Funds Disclosure & Agreement
- Online Banking and eStatements Disclosure
- Mobile Wallet Terms & Conditions
- Privacy Notice
- Courtesy Pay Agreement & Disclosure
- Funds Availability
- Online Payment Disclosure
- Electronic Forms and eSignature Use Disclosure
- Skip a Pay Terms & Conditions
- VISA Credit Card Open End Credit Disclosure
California DMV Formsclick here
- Link to CA DMV forms
Large Cash Withdrawal Request
Cash withdrawals over $5,000.00 will need to be requested 48 hours prior to disbursement. Please notify the Branch Manager at the location you will be conducting your withdrawal. Click the button below to submit your request.
Fees & Charges
You might be asking, “If credit unions are not-for-profit, why do they charge fees?” As a not-for-profit cooperative, the only way we can raise money (ie. capital) is by charging interest on loans or by charging fees for services. The money we earn is used to pay the expenses associated with providing service, paying interest on savings/investment accounts and the rest goes to capital.read more
We keep our fees as low as possible! We are confident that if you compare our fees & charges list with the banks, you will see tremendous savings.
We try to keep it fair. Some fees are pass-thru, some are directly related to the cost of providing the service, some are avoidable by changing behavior. We strive to offer as many options as possible, if you are concerned about a particular fee we charge, let’s talk about it. There may be other options.
We haven’t changed any fees in more than 8 years. We understand that the economy has been tough at times. We work hard to keep our credit union strong while being able to offer you even better services.
We don’t believe in hidden fees. We try to keep you informed along the way and provide you the tools to minimize the cost.
Please let us know if you have any questions… email@example.com or (310) 374-3436.
Access our current fee schedule here.
Web Site Disclaimer
Disclaimer of Liability and Endorsement
The links provided on this site are for your convenience. This is in no way implies an endorsement by South Bay Credit Union, as South Bay Credit Union does not maintain the sites and is not responsible for the content or availability of any linked site. Any issues arising from the content, the use of, or the inability to access these sites should be directed to the actual site owner.
With respect to the documents or services which may become available from this server, neither South Bay Credit Union nor any of its employees makes any warranty, express or implied, including the warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, nor assumes any legal liability or responsibility for the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any information, product, service, or process disclosed.
In addition, any reference herein to any specific commercial product, process or service by manufacturer, trademark, trade name, or otherwise, does not constitute nor imply South Bay Credit Union’s endorsement or recommendation.