We’re pretty sure no one’s ever looked at the calendar and started singing, “Hurray, hurray, it’s bill pay day!” EasyPay won’t make your payments disappear, but at least it’ll make handling your finances a bit easier because you can do it all in one place…now that’s something to sing about!
With EasyPay you can receive and pay your bills online from your checking account. Pay any domestic bill including your house payment, your credit card company, even your babysitter. Enrollment is easy and free. Simply log in to It’s Me 247 and click on the “Pay my Bills” icon. Step by step instruction will guide you through enrollment.
Receive your bills electronically . . . Sears, Visa, MasterCard, and Verizon are just a few of the companies from which you can choose to receive e-bills. And the list is growing every day. (Follow the instructions under the “Sign Up to Receive E-Bills” link on the EasyPay screen to begin receiving e-bills.)Other features:
- Authorize money to be sent to anyone – from babysitters to birthdays
- Set up recurring payments – like mortgage and car payments or insurance premiums
- Schedule payments at your convenience – processing will not begin until the date you assign
- Pay bills quickly – schedule a same- or next-day payment (for selected billers)
- View a register of payment history
- Monitor the status of your payments any time – stop wondering if your payment was received
- Download transaction data into personal financial software such as Quicken or Microsoft Money
- Give. Care. Remember. When you’re in the spirit of giving, we offer a safe and efficient method to donate to the charity of your choice.
- Happy Birthday. Best Wishes. Congratulations. Just Because. Life’s special moments shouldn’t get lost in the shuffle. Gift checks are distinctive, memorable and great – even at the last minute.
Funds will be sent either by way of ACH (Automated Clearinghouse), or by a check drawn on your account (similar to if you wrote a check yourself out of your personal checkbook), or via a corporate check issued by the national bill pay provider that powers EasyPay. (The method used will vary from payment to payment and is controlled by the bill pay provider, not the credit union.)
How to Enroll
To enroll, simply log in as usual and click Pay Bills. Step-by-step point and click instructions will guide you through enrollment and setup. After allowing for processing (approximately 24-48 hours), you’ll be ready to go. Just come back to online banking and select Pay Bills again!
|Online Bill Pay is free.|
|Pay bills from different accounts.|
|Make payments easily at a moment’s notice, or set up automatic or recurring payments so you know they’re paid on time.|
|Pay bills from your smartphone or tablet with Mobile Banking.|
FAQ – Frequently Asked QuestionsCan I pay International Bills or send bills out of the country?
No, payees must be at a local address. All payments are sent in U.S. Dollars.
It depends on how the payment gets processed to the payee – it could be sent via ACH or check. The method used will vary from payment to payment and is not controlled by the credit union. When you set up the payment and pay a bill, it will provide an estimated time to process. Most of the utilities are processed quickly via ACH.