South Bay Credit Union is green.
- View and/or print your statement from your computer 24/7
- You’re notified via e-mail when your new statement is available each month
- Secure – your e-Statements can only be accessed by you though a 128-bit SSL Secure site
- Statements can be saved to your PC for record keeping
- Up to 18 months of your past statements are available
- View and print copies of your checks (front and back)
- Receive your statement faster than if it was mailed to you
- No more misplaced statements
- More secure than receiving paper statements in the mail
- Access your statements anytime, anywhere, as many times as you like
- Space saver – no need to store and organize all those paper statements
- Environmentally friendly
- It’s absolutely free!
Please Subscribe Today
You can subscribe to e-Statements by logging on to our home banking site, “It’s Me 247”, clicking on “Preferences” and completing the online enrollment. Or, contact us directly at (310) 374-3436 and we’ll be happy to set you up.
Why Do We Charge a Paper Statement Fee?
Due to the rising costs of postage and processing, we charge a paper statement fee of $1.95 to all accounts that receive a paper statement. We are a not-for-profit financial cooperative and we take expenses seriously. E-Statements are a free option that reduces operations cost. We promise return that savings to you in additional product or service enhancements. If you do not have a computer, other options are available. Please contact us at 310-374-3436.