Careers – Join Our Team!
It’s More than a Job!
We are a team of fun-loving people who love people! Our team believes in the philosophy of “work hard, play hard.” We are accountable, empowered individuals who love what we do. Our internal mantra is “We Own It.”
Heck, how could we not be happy? We are a mission-driven organization founded to help our members achieve financial success. We aren’t working for Wall Street or 3rd party investors. We work for our member-owners.
Member Service Representative
Process member service transactions efficiently and accurately while identifying cross-sell opportunities to promote credit union products and services in the branch and by phone. Provide an engaging high-quality member experience through direct and virtual phone contact at various locations and through various channels
- Process member transactions efficiently and accurately to include deposits, withdrawals, transfers, and other product driven transactions adhering to policies, procedures, and regulatory requirements.
- Answer phone calls assisting members and partners
- Makes qualified referrals by identifying potential cross-selling opportunities.
- Support all request via direct, phone and virtual delivery systems.
- On board new members/accounts
- Participate in community events and marketing promotions
- Roaming support between offices, as required
- All other functions as assigned
South Bay Credit Union seeks an enthusiastic Operations Manager to direct the delivery of Member products and services through branch management. A successful Operations Manager will strive and collaborate to meet organizational goals. At South Bay Credit Union we value innovation, accountability, empowerment and transparency. The requirements below are a snapshot of the position. Those interested in joining a growing, fun, supportive organization, please submit your application for consideration.
- Responsible for the overall effective operations and management of multiple branches
- Contributor towards the implementation of new products and services directly with management and Members
- Identifies branch staff needs; hires, recruits, schedules, trains, and monitors the ongoing performance of direct reports
- May provide branch coverage including in the areas of Member service, lending, and or compliance
- Monitors and reports on operational trends
- Networking within peer forums, conferences and communities served is highly encouraged
- Ongoing focus on cross-telling products and services that contribute towards financial well-being for all
- Performs other duties as assigned
If you’d like to be a part of this small, dynamic, not-for-profit financial cooperative, we’d love to hear from you. Please send a resume along with your LinkedIn profile to SBCU@southbaycu.com, or download an Application For Employment.
A Place with Perks
- Non-corporate, professional organization
- Paid healthcare stipend
- 401k plan with match
Paid time – vacation, holiday, personal and sick
- Part-time benefits
- Volunteer paid time off
- Charitable/community work
- Cross-training opportunities
- Employee assistance program
- Membership for you and your immediate family
- Service discounts
South Bay Credit Union is an equal opportunity employer and prohibits discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities and prohibits discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.